With emphasis on your process reliability, Castrol has developed a comprehensive range of premium metalworking fluids. The compatible products are formulated to give world-class performance and improve your quality and productivity at reduced overall process costs, as well as allowing you to meet your environmental and safety regulations.
Soluble Metalworking Oil
- Almaredge 230K – High performance semi-synthetic metalworking fluid for machining aluminium and low-medium alloyed steel
- Hysol SL 36 XBB – High performance semi-synthetic metalworking fluid for machining cast iron and low-medium alloyed steel
- Alusol SL 61 XBB (Previously called Alusol MF) Soluble metalworking fluid – For machining of aluminium
Neat Metalworking Oil
- Ilocut 170 – Heavy-duty Neat Cutting Oil – for gun drilling, general machining & honing of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Iloform PN226 – Neat forming oil – for single die and progressive die presses for medium to heavy deep drawing
- Ilocut 154 – Medium-duty Neat Cutting Oil – for gun drilling, general machining & honing of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
Slideway & Circulating Oil
Our Customer Service Belief
Our customer service belief
SA Lube is a proud supporter of the Little Eden Society, a registered non-profit organisation providing life-long care to 300 children and adults. Little Eden is a registered non-profit organisation and PBO providing life-long care to 300 children and adults with profound intellectual disability in two custom designed residential facilities – Domitilla and Danny Hyams Home in Edenvale, and Elvira Rota Village, in Bapsfontein.